- King Baby Silver and Black Diamond Fleur-de-Lis Relic Dog Tag PendantOur Price $1,700.00
- King Baby Thin Turquoise Cuff BraceletOur Price $1,050.00
- King Baby Sterling Silver and Black Cubic Zirconia MB Cross NecklaceOur Price $330.00
- King Baby Silver Caged Industrial Texture Heart Lever Back EarringsOur Price $223.00
- King Baby Silver Hematite and Czech Glass Bead Hoop EarringsOur Price $158.00
- King Baby Silver Sun Concho EarringsOur Price $300.00
- King Baby Silver Wave EarringsOur Price $130.00
- King Baby Silver Ceramic, Hematite and Czech Glass Bead Hoop EarringsOur Price $158.00
- King Baby Silver and Onyx Wire and Extension Chain AnkletOur Price $108.00
- King Baby Sterling Silver and Spotted Turquoise Wing Cuff BraceletOur Price $1,050.00
- King Baby 14K White Gold and Gemstone Tiara RingOur Price $375.00
- King Baby Silver and Pink Cubic Zirconia Baby Bow RingOur Price $140.00
- King Baby Sterling Silver Thin Industrial Texture RingOur Price $85.00
- King Baby Silver and Pink Cubic Zirconia Rose RingOur Price $308.00
- King Baby Silver and White Cubic Zirconia Rose RingOur Price $308.00
- King Baby Silver and White Cubic Zirconia MB Cross RingOur Price $140.00
- King Baby Silver and Pink Cubic Zirconia MB Cross RingOur Price $140.00
- King Baby Silver and Cubic Zirconia Heart Pattern RingOur Price $218.00
- King Baby Silver and Black Cubic Zirconia MB Cross RingOur Price $140.00
- King Baby 18K Yellow Gold and Sterling Silver Skull Spinner RingOur Price $385.00
- King Baby Silver Statement Headdress RingOur Price $640.00
- King Baby Silver and Blue Sapphire Ribbed Sphere RingOur Price $108.00
- King Baby Silver Blue Star Succulent Cluster RingOur Price $235.00
- King Baby Silver Cacti Cluster RingOur Price $200.00
- King Baby Silver Magnolia Flower RingOur Price $230.00
- King Baby Silver and Blue Topaz Floral Pattern RingOur Price $218.00
- King Baby Silver and Black Cubic Zirconia Floral Pattern RingOur Price $168.00
- King Baby Sterling Silver Star Buffalo RingOur Price $790.00
- King Baby Silver and Black Cubic Zirconia Twisted Pattern RingOur Price $163.00
- King Baby Silver and White Cubic Zirconia Twisted Pattern RingOur Price $163.00
- King Baby Silver and White Cubic Zirconia Twisted Pattern RingOur Price $218.00
- King Baby Silver and Turquoise Wing RingOur Price $440.00
- King Baby Silver and Spotted Turquoise Stingray Texture RingOur Price $250.00
- King Baby Concho Silver and Spotted Turquoise RingOur Price $485.00
- King Baby Large Starburst Concho Silver and Spotted Turquoise RingOur Price $218.00
- King Baby Small Starburst Concho Silver and Spotted Turquoise RingOur Price $185.00
- King Baby Raven Feather Silver RingOur Price $240.00
- King Baby Raven Wing Sterling Silver and Coral Cabochon RingOur Price $235.00
- King Baby Sterling Silver and Alloy Rose RingOur Price $430.00
- King Baby Silver and Spotted Turquoise Beaded Texture RingOur Price $665.00
- King Baby Silver and Spotted Turquoise RingOur Price $665.00
- King Baby Silver and Carved Jet Arrowhead in Sawtooth RingOur Price $240.00
- King Baby Silver and Spinel Industrial Texture Heart NecklaceOur Price $363.00
History of King Baby
Founded by Mitchell Binder in the 2000s, King Baby is a brand devoted to unique, handmade, and artisanal jewelry products. This was inspired by Binder’s teenage years when he moved to Los Angeles, where he discovered the spirit of music and freedom. He loved Hendrix and Joplin, and his mind was blown. This experience fueled his creative vision from this point on, in his own personal style and designing style for the brand.
At the young age of 15, he was a jeweler’s apprentice and then began designing his own pieces, growing in popularity in Hollywood with custom commissioned pieces that had everyone talking. Fast forward to the official launch in 2000, King Baby has grown worldwide as an iconic and rugged jewelry brand. In addition to stores in the United States like in Las Vegas and West Hollywood, he also has 10 flagship stores in China. They are one of the few brands that actually makes products in the USA and exports to China. The brand is carried at hundreds of retailer’s nation-wide, including high end department stores. You may have seen the brand’s designs in some of their Hollywood collaborations, like the Aquaman movie! They also have a running collection with Indian Motorcycle, which is a seamless fit for both brands. Nevertheless, the stars, musicians, and people alike have grown a cult following for King Baby.
Investment and Price Range
King Baby captures tradition yet innovation in the jewelry world. Each piece is made in the USA, with the highest quality materials and care. The hand done designing process is tedious and careful, then the materials are ethically sourced and crafted into the jewelry you know and love.
Each piece costs anywhere from $700 to several thousand dollars, depending on the lavishness of the piece and the amount of materials/intricacy of the design. The real diamonds, gold, and other gems like rubies really make these jewelry items and investment piece, especially with the right care. While an investment, the style is ruggedly timeless, so it can be worn throughout trends, styles, and periods of life, embodying your mood and style at any milestone.
Key Styles and Collections
All of the styles are new and original, carrying distinctive details that capture the spirit of America. All of the key styles carry that confidence and rock n roll sex appeal known to the brand. There are a variety of collections that the brand proudly advertises, and are available to purchase on their site and other retailers. Collectors rave over classics and new designs alike.
Lady Luxe is a collection inspired by the glamour and glitz of Las Vegas, Nevada. The whole collection is inspired by the entertainment capital of the world, and this comes across in the jewelry designs. The designs feature stars, flowers, and good luck charms, all symbols needed to succeed in the city that never sleeps!
King Baby Untamed
This line captures all the spirit that is King Baby. With the popular skull motif carried throughout the jewelry, it brings power, like a lion’s roar. The line combines rock n roll culture with natural motifs, bringing together two powerful forces into one beautiful design. The line is said to inspire power and heart to the wearer.
New Onyx Story
It’s not news that King Baby uses the highest quality stones and metals in their jewelry, like Onyx. This line embraces this powerful stone that offers protective powers and alluring style. They combine polished sterling silver with the stone as well as leather and oxidation techniques to create a lived in and tough look. This contrasts the light and dark of the jewelry and the wearer. The black pieces go with just about everything, which is an added bonus to this coveted collection.
Infinity Link Bracelets
Another piece unique to the brand, the infinity link is cast in silver using King Baby’s proprietary blend. The links of the bracelet are hand woven together in an intricate fashion, and the pieces are cohesive and show unity. Most pieces with this link are also accented by classic motifs of the brand, like skulls!
New Classics Collection
One of the largest lines in the brand, this collection is American-made and embodies the spirit of King Baby. It is a throwback to the beginning, the classic rock n roll energy that flows through the veins of the brand’s birth. Old designs are transformed to remain iconic and relevant in today’s fashion, such as skull rings, the MB cross chain, and the Fleur de Lis icon.
Pop Top Collection
While most of the brand’s collection is inspired by rock and roll, this one takes advantage of everyday life with the soda tab! Whether you’re opening a beer, soda, or cooler, you can relate to the pop top. This is a cultural icon that connects everyone to the American dream, and looks excellent in rings, bracelets, and necklace chains. These pieces are simple, yet iconic.
Most of King Baby’s pieces have a rugged feel, but the armor collection has a particularly tough vibe to the pieces. They allow you to embrace your inner warrior in style. From the natural gemstone bracelets that provide healing and strengthening powers, to the necklace pendants of shields and swords, the whole collection takes inspiration from ancient history, like Greek warriors and other characters from mythology.
Each piece is inspired by a different life experience in Mitchell’s life, and this comes through in the design. Some pieces tell the story of his mother’s rose garden, others are inspired by his infamous New Orleans aunt and her story. The pieces have meaning, even inspired by some customer’s special stories like caring for their elderly mother or rock n roll celebrity’s he’s designed for in the past. While each design is inspired by his personal experiences, it also becomes personal to the wearer. This is fulfilling and makes the piece both beautiful and special. The inspired designs of the brand are what sets King Baby apart from the rest.
Materials and Care
King Baby Studio uses high quality materials to make their jewelry, and they provide plenty of guidance to buyers on cleaning and care. Materials include silver, gold, and a variety of gemstones like crystalline and rubies. You’ll see blue topaz, pearls, and opals in the jewelry, as well as amethyst, citrine, and coral. Whatever you choose, there will be luxurious and the highest quality materials in your piece.
Sterling silver can get tarnish, and should be routinely wiped down. It can also be polished and cleaned with warm water and mild soap for heavier discoloration. Gold jewelry is also easily cleaned with warm suds and a soft toothbrush. For the gems, gently soak in dish soap or wipe with a damp cloth, then make sure they thoroughly dry. While the care can seem tedious, it allows for your jewelry to last and keeps the high-quality materials bright and strong. With the right care, the investment in King Baby styles truly pays off.