- de Grisogono 18K White Gold 6.76ct Diamond and Onyx RingOur Price $16,500.00
- de Grisogono 18K White Gold 12.20ct Diamond and Onyx EarringsOur Price $31,000.00
- de Grisogono De Grisogono 18K White Gold 1.94 ct Diamond and Pink Sapphire EarringsOur Price $45,000.00
- de Grisogono 18K White Gold 7.30 ct Diamond RingOur Price $21,300.00
- de Grisogono De Grisogono Table Travel ClockOur Price $950.00Box and Papers
- de Grisogono 18K Rose Gold 7.42 ct Diamond EarringsOur Price $25,265.00Box and Papers
- de Grisogono 18K Yellow Gold 1.42 ct Diamond NecklaceOur Price $7,490.00Box and Papers
- de Grisogono Intimo 18K White Gold Full Diamond and Black Enamel Skull CufflinksOur Price $8,225.00
de Grisogono Watches & Jewelry
The Man Behind de Grisogono
Fawaz Gruosi, the founder of de Grisogono jewelry, was born in 1952 and is the mastermind behind the captivating and indulgent de Grisogono rings and earrings, as well as de Grisogono bracelet and necklace creations. A curious and artistic boy, Gruosi grew up in Florence, Italy, and left school to pursue his dreams of becoming the ultimate fine jewelry designer. Since his start in 1993, Gruosi has captivated the world with his authentic and beautiful pieces.
In 2001, the feminine counterpart to his initial watch design, Instrumentino, was for sale. By 2007, the Chopard equity stake was bought out by de Grisogono, giving Fawaz Gruosi full ownership of the brand. Because of this, the company built a new and improved site, with new boutiques constantly popping up around the world.
At Luxury Bazaar, you can find vintage jewelry pieces, watches, and accessories for sale online from the de Grisogono jewelry collection right here on our website.
The Black Diamond Collection
Marching to the beat of his own drum, in 1996 Gruosi introduced the black diamond collection. At this time, black diamonds were an unexplored gem. Although black diamonds are very difficult to cut and polish, Gruosi was not intimidated by this daunting task. He went exploring around the world to find these exquisite diamonds until he collected enough to start his experiment. Gruosi then employed a team of black diamond cutters in Antwerp, turning the diamonds into jet-black beauties. Among Gruosi’s finest accomplishments, the black diamond collection is now for sale online all over the world.
Because of his monumental success in the world of jewelry manufacturing, Gruosi ventured into his second passion, watch-making. The authentic de Grisogono jewelry brand was growing at a rapid rate, and by 2000, Gruosi had once again outdone himself with the creation of a luxurious and breathtaking men's watch line. One of his first models, the Instrumento No Uno, was set in a combination of black and white diamonds and colored stones. These timepieces were square in shape and also showcased a second-time zone. The Instrumento No Uno collection was a remarkable success and launched for sale online all over the world. In the present day, this watch continues to be a bestseller in all of Gruosi’s timepiece collections.
Coined “The King of Black Diamonds,” Gruosi is well known for taking the path less traveled. Where some saw imperfection, Gruosi saw an opportunity. The world was fascinated by the authentic and unique pieces the de Grisogono brand was churning out. Year after year, new jewelry collections were born that continues to captivate the world.
What Are Black Diamonds?
There are three types of black diamonds available on the market today with each type boasting a different price point and treatment process.
● Natural: Natural black diamonds are extremely rare and get their coloring by being filled in with dark inclusions. They are the purest form of polycrystalline, which prevents them from sparkling in the sunlight and keeping their opacity.
● Treated: Low in value and price, treated black diamonds (also sometimes referred to as enhanced black diamonds) are artificially colored. The coloring of the diamond is oftentimes not durable and can come off after some wear and tear.
● Man-Made/Synthetic: In essence, a synthetic, man-made black diamond does not come from the Earth’s crust, but instead is grown in a lab. While treated black diamonds owe their coloring to their structure, a lab-grown black diamond gets its coloring from treatment.
Where is the best place online to purchase de Grisogono jewelry?
If you’re looking for de Grisogono jewelry for sale online, you’ve come to the right source! Luxury Bazaar has all of the de Grisogono items you need and more. Not only do we have an extensive collection, but we also have some of the best prices on the web for de Grisogono pieces.
Who has the best selection of de Grisogono jewelry?
Our store carries dozens of unique de Grisogono items, including rings, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces that come in a variety of sizes and prices you won’t find anywhere else. Our broad selection gives you the room to find the exact item that matches your personality and taste.
Buy Online with Luxury Bazaar Today!
Luxury Bazaar offers a wide variety of Fawaz Gruosi’s unique collection for sale online. You can now buy vintage de Grisogono jewelry, including diamond rings, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets online at your convenience. Please browse our extensive de Grisogono inventory to find your next piece to buy online!