For centuries, the ring has held special symbolism across numerous cultures. Rings are an unbroken circle, whose imagery is used to signify something that is never-ending, or representative of eternity. Imagery such as this is perfect for a piece of jewelry that is representative of a union that is meant to last a lifetime, or a love that cannot be broken, very much like a circular ring.
Wedding rings were first exchanged in ancient Egypt, when they were crafted from humble, natural materials like rushes and reeds. At that time, it was widely believed that a vein ran directly from the fourth finger of the left hand to the heart, and rings were traditionally placed on that finger hereafter to signify the ring’s romantic meaning. Today, rings are still worn on the left hand, but the range of luxurious materials used is endless.
We have a fantastic selection of wedding and anniversary bands for sale that would perfectly complement many engagement rings. The majority of the rings are set with diamonds, or if you desire something different, we have rings that feature only a sprinkling of diamonds mixed with colored gemstones. Our wedding and anniversary bands for sale are available for both ladies and gents, and are made to last a lifetime, just like the bonds they symbolize.
Say It With Jewelry: The Hidden Meanings of Precious Gems and Metals
Having trouble deciding which Luxury Bazaar anniversary band for sale to choose? Take a look at our guide to the symbolism behind the world’s most precious materials.
• Ruby: Blood-red rubies represent the passion shared by any loving couple. They range in color from nearly purple to a bright orange-red. This gemstone is captivating by itself or nestled alongside diamonds.
• Diamond: The gem that needs no introduction. They are the planet’s most durable stone, signifying the steadfastness and timelessness of love’s bond.
• Emerald: Emeralds are a symbol of love, but also of youth. When wearing a wedding or anniversary band embedded with emeralds, you communicate that love transcends age, and that lovers are always young at heart.
• Sapphire: Sapphires are one of the most popular colored gemstones for engagement, wedding and anniversary rings. Why? Because they have long signified honesty, loyalty and trust. The deep blue color associated with sapphires is soulful, just like your vows to your loved one.
• Yellow Gold: Yellow gold has long been prized as one of the world’s most precious metals, and when used in a wedding or anniversary ring it symbolizes a couple’s mutual prosperity.
• White Gold: Just because this metal is gold mixed with paler alloys doesn’t mean it is any less beautiful than yellow gold. It retains the elegant sheen of yellow gold, while its platinum-like color beautifully offsets diamonds and other gems.
• Platinum: In the U.S., platinum is the traditional gift for a 20th anniversary. If this milestone approaches you, a platinum band will not only signify your enduring bond but also gorgeously complement any gemstone.
• Rose Gold: This gold blushes, making it perfect for symbolizing new love, as well as for flattering virtually any skin tone.
When words fail to express the depth of your love, wedding and anniversary bands for sale from Luxury Bazaar say it for you.